The Constitution of The Breakfast Club of Regina Inc. is as follows:
- Membership is limited to firms, associations or corporations each representing a different trade, business, occupation or profession.
- Membership shall not be granted if the applicant is affiliated with an organization that has substantially similar objectives to those of this Club.
- Membership in the Club is held by the firm, corporation, association or proprietor and not by the individual representing the member, except where specifically allowed in the by-laws.
- Change in business classification or ownership results in termination of membership – eligible for re-admission if new classification is vacant; re-application is required in the case of change in ownership.
- 70% of the main activity of the member determines classification and is based on volume of business.
- Each member designates one representative and one alternate who is responsible to maintain a minimum 67% attendance per year.
- The Board of Directors and membership must approve applications for membership, in accordance with the by-laws.
- Directors are elected from designated representatives annually.