Want to become a member? Then contact us today. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our organization as soon as possible!
- We allow one business member per category.
- Members, on a rotational basis, will be given the opportunity to present their business to fellow Breakfast Club members.
- Members will be able to participate in networking, an exchange of business information and acknowledgments.
- Members will have the opportunity to pass leads and information on to our Executive Director who will, after each meeting, compile the information and send it out in the members´ bulletin.
- Members will be acknowledged for special achievement, and on special occasions.
How do I become a member of the Breakfast Club of Regina?
You are welcome to attend one of our weekly meetings as a guest without becoming an official member of BCOR. To join, fill out an application below and email it back to us at: [email protected] or simply fill out your information on the Contact page and we will review your application.
When do you meet?
We meet every Wednesday at 7:30am at the Best Western Seven Oaks located at 777 Albert Street in Regina, Saskatchewan. We also organize year-round social activities for our members and family.
What types of businesses are represented?
There are many business types from small, medium to national companies who are all a part of our club. We encourage all types of businesses to participate.
What if I can’t make a meeting?
Ideally you would have an alternate person who can represent your company (i.e. co-worker) at the meeting as you are responsible to maintain a minimum 67% attendance per year.
What do I get out of attending these meetings?
We offer the opportunity to connect with new group of people, make valuable contacts in your field and beyond. You will also discover a wealth of information and find new solutions to your business challenges and grow your business.